Field image

Fields

Last updated 18 Feb 2024
Field 1 (Main Field)Closed
Field 2 (Full Size + U12/U13 sub-field)Open
Field 3 (9aside pitch + subfields A and B for 7aside matches)Open
Field 4 (9aside pitch + subfields A and B for 7aside matches)Open
Field 5 (7aside + U6/U7)Closed
Field 6 (U6/U7 + warm up space)Open
Field 7 (U6/U7 + warm up space)Open

Playing Fees

Fees

VUFC is committed to maintaining a reasonable fee status and aims to keep the Football Club fees affordable for as many families as possible, while at the same time meeting the expectations for our members and improving the quality of the facilities and football services offered to our members.

It is important to note that playing fees paid by members at VUFC do not cover all the cost of running this Club. The remainder comes from sponsorship, clubhouse income and fundraising events. Even allowing for these initiatives, the playing fees are still in line with other Clubs at the same level.

From 2024, VUFC players will pay the club portion of their fees through our club system - MAJESTRI. The FA/FQ component of your fees will be paid separately when you do your SQUADI registration. Note, all of these are required to be eligible to be selected in a team.

top

  • Juniors (excludes FQ/FA fees)
  • 430 MiniRoos U6 & U7 (includes kit)
  • 535 MiniRoos U8-U12 (includes kit)
  • 625 Community Youth U13-U18 (includes kit)
  • Seniors (excludes FQ/FA fees)
  • 560 Metro Men and Women (includes kit)
  • FQ Academy Juniors (BY OFFER ONLY - excludes FA/FQ fees)
  • 0 U9-U12 ASP (offer period current closed)
  • 0 U9-U12 FQA (offer period current closed)
  • FQ Academy Youth (BY OFFER ONLY - excludes FA/FQ fees)
  • 0 U13-U18 FQA (offer period current closed)
  • Discounts
  • 75 Sibling Discount (MiniRoos, MiniRoos Juniors & Community Youth only)

Payment Options

Registration fees are payable at the time of registration either online or in person. There are a few options with regards to how you can make that payment:

Option 1 - full payment by credit or debit card

Option 2 - PAYMENT PLAN :

A Payment Plan affords members the opportunity to make incremental direct debit payments to VUFC for 75% of their fees, after paying the other 25% up front, at time of registering. A member may request a payment plan online at time of registering. They will then agree with the Club Registrar to a payment schedule from their nominated bank account for the remaining 75% of their fees

Payment plans can only debit BANK ACCOUNTS.  Please ensure your nominated bank account can be direct debited.  Credit cards can not be direct debited for the purpose of a payment plan.

Note there is a small fee for each direct debit. Other additional fees are incurred if the payment schedule is not adhered to. The payment plan & payment of the full fees must be completed by 31 May 2024. 

Incomplete registrations (registrations where details have been entered but no payment has been made) will be cancelled after ONE reminder. 

Players will be placed in a squad after the registration fee payment parameters outlined above are met.

top

Fair Play Vouchers

Fair  Play  Vouchers


VUFC participates in the Queensland Government's ‘Fair Play Voucher’ (FPV) programme. Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child to be used towards their fees. The government opens windows  for these every few months. We ask that you pay for your fees in full & once the window opens & you receive your voucher, email it to us & we will provide you with a refund.

Or, if you have the voucher before you register, Majestri, our club registration system, now allows members to upload their vouchers into the system from within their registration checkout.

Please click here  https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay  for more details and eligibility.

top

Refunds

VUFC will process a PARTIAL refund of the Club component of registration fees to players who meet the following criteria:
1. The player's registration is complete and either paid in full or has an approved payment plan in place and;
2. The player has competed in less than 6 friendly or competitive games for Virginia United FC

VUFC will not be liable for refunding the following components of the season registration fee:
1. The National Registration Fee (FA)
2. The State Registration Fee (Football QLD/O35s)
3. The Public Liability Insurance
4. The Player Insurance

These will be handled by FQ. The refund policy for the FA/FQ component of your fees can be found on the FQ website. Just go to  Inside FQ / Important Links / Forms & Policies / Players & Registration / Registration Refund Policy. Note there are also Refund FAQs for Players on the same page.

A player requesting a refund will also incur a $50 administration fee.

top

Where do your fees go?

Your club registration fees contribute to the following expenses:

  • Water charges
  • Electricity – field lights, clubhouse & canteen
  • Referee fees
  • Football equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals, corner posts,)
  • Ground works (mowing, line making, fertilising, aeration, herbicide)
  • Annual ground rehabilitation works (top soil, turf, aeration, fertiliser etc)
  • Repairs and maintenance (electrical, lighting, plumbing, car park potholes, fences, water tanks)
  • Maintenance of clubhouse facilities & office equipment
  • Football department programs, pathways and administration
  • Technical Director wages
  • Coaching wages
  • Coaching licences
  • Council rates
  • Council lease fees
  • Waste collection
  • Trophies

Note, your Football Australia & Football Queensland fees cover
  • National Registration Fee (Football Australia)
  • State Registration Fee (Football Queensland)
  • Player insurance (Football Queensland)
  • Insurance - public liability, buildings & contents
top

Official partners of Virginia United FC