The Financial Stuff

Payment Options

When registering this season you will have a few options with regards to payment.

Option 1 - full payment by credit or debit card

Option 2 - BPAY

Option 3 - Payment Plan - a direct debit for 60% of your fees. The other 40% must be paid up front, at time of registering. The 60% is split over your choice of weeks & must be completed before June.

We are unable to hold places in teams which are designated "registration ready" if fees are not organised.

top

Fair Play Vouchers

Fair  Play  Vouchers


VUFC participates in the Queensland Government's ‘Fair Play Voucher’ (FPV) programme. Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child to be used towards their fees. The government opens windows  for these every few months. We ask that you pay for your fees in full & once the window opens & you receive your voucher, email it to us & we will provide you with a refund.

Or, if you have the voucher before you register, Majestri, our club registration system, now allows members to upload their vouchers into the system from within their registration checkout.

 Please click here  https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay  for more details and eligibility.


top

Refunds


REFUNDS
Virginia United FC will process a PARTIAL refund of registration fees to players who meet the following criteria:
1. The player's registration is complete and either paid in full or has an approved payment plan in place and;
2. The player has competed in less than 6 friendly or competitive games for VUFC.

PARTIAL REFUND
A number of fees and levies are collected on behalf of our governing football bodies and are included in the breakdown of registration costs outlined on the VUFC website. VUFC will not be liable for refunding the following components of the season registration fee;
1. The National Registration Fee (FA)
2. The State Registration Fee (Football QLD)
3. The Public Liability Insurance
4. The Player Insurance

A player requesting a refund will also incur a $50 administration fee.
top

Where do your fees go?

Registration fees in 2022, contribute to the following expenses:


National Registration Fee (Football Australia), State Registration Fee (Football Queensland), Player insurance, Public liability insurance, Water charges, Electricity - field lights, clubhouse & canteen, Referee fees, Football equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals, corner posts,), Ground works (mowing, line making, fertilising, aeration, herbicide), Annual ground rehabilitation works (top soil, turf, aeration, fertiliser etc), Repairs and maintenance (electrical, lighting, plumbing, car park potholes, fences, water tanks) ,Maintenance of Clubhouse Facilities & Office Equipment, Football department programs, pathways and administration, Staff wages (admin, groundsman, canteen, club shop), Coaching wages, Coaching licences, Council rates, Council lease fees, Waste collection, Individual player trophy - juniors only, Team trophies - youth and senior.



Kits

Community players new to the club in 2022 from U7s up,  must buy a new kit. This can be purchased via the online shop - just go to the SHOP tab on our main menu.


top
Platinum Sponsor
McFillin & Partners
Associate Sponsors
Quattromotive
Nundah Dentist
Arcadium HQ
Buddii Finance
All Inn Brewing Co.
A-League Brisbane Roar FIFA FFA Football Queensland Premier League