2018 Season

Virginia United Football Club

The 2018 season is on its way!

Welcome to Virginia United FC or as we are affectionally known, The Mighty Reds!

Online registration for the 2018 is now open. This year, our 48th, we are due to have a record number of teams represent the club and our community. It will also be our first time of representing in Brisbane Premier League competition in both men and women's first grades.

The regular season caters for players turning 6 years old in 2018 to players over 35 years of age and beyond. If you are looking for football activities for 3-5 year olds please see the Squirts tab.

Payments for Match Officials for all teams (U8+) are also included as part of your registration, so no digging around for change on match day! U6/U7 will continue with parents as Game Leaders. Our 2017 match day jersey, shorts and socks are still current for 2018. This year we had to build the cost of water into our fees. Unfortunately it is a considerable cost.

Members will enjoy upgraded playing surfaces on all fields, new goals and a new toilet block. With your support we will continue to improve our infrastructure and facilities throughout the year.

For more information on any age category of team please head to the drop down bar labelled "TEAMS".

When registering this season you will have a change in options from last year when it comes to making payment.
Option 1 - full payment by credit or debit card
Option 2 - direct debit. 40% up front, then the remaining 60% split over your choice of weeks (as long as it completes before end of May). You will be sent a link asking for your bank details. This must be actioned promptly.

Please ensure you complete your FFA registration on MyFootballClub as soon as possible as players cannot take the field until this is done.



  • $ 380 SSF (U6/7)
  • $ 450 SSF (U8 to U12)
  • $ 495 Youth (U13 to U18)
  • $ 530 Mens Premier League
  • $ 495 Womens Premier League
  • $ 570 Mens City League
  • $ 570 Womens City League
  • $ 475 Mens Over 35s
  • $ 50 Sibling Discount (SSF, Youth & Senior Youth Only)
Note: The registration period for this Season has closed.


Catriena Callaghan
Timothy Droga
Dan Medhurst
Shaun O'Connor
A-League Brisbane Roar FIFA FFA Football Queensland Premier League